Find Treatment Today with Treatment Care Recovery!
Addiction is a terrible disease to live with. Unfortunately, there are countless people that suffer from addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, or have family members that suffer from addiction. However, there is hope for them. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a process in which addicts learn to understand their dependency, recognize and steer clear of triggers that make them use, and live successfully as a recovering addict, our treatment center creates custom-designed treatment plans to fulfill the physical, mental, social, medical, vocational, and emotional needs of all their clients. They also provide a healthy, sympathetic environment for all addicts that are ready to begin the process of recovery.
Services Offered at Treatment Care Recovery
Unfortunately, as a result of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ too many people conceal their problems with substance abuse from their family members. Occasionally families even conceal problems with drug abuse from the outside world. While this may not be unusual, it does normally increases animosity and irritation between family members, friends, and the addict. In these circumstances, we encourage the use of a therapist, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to supervise the intervention. Interventions can be a very important experience of emotional release for everybody involved. The advantages of an intervention include:
- creating a safe atmosphere
- helping people to verbalize their fears and anger
- convincing an addict to enter rehab
Detox is a procedure that is sometimes confused with rehab, but it’s crucial to remember that detox is only one step in the rehab process. Furthermore, detox will not going to ‘cure’ an addict from their problems. It is only intended to help the addict correctly and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re dependent on before continuing with other treatments. Sometimes detox requires the aid of medical professionals and prescribed medicine. There are two kinds of detoxification:
- Social detoxification is a form of detox that occurs in a residential or outpatient facility. Generally it involves educating the addict and readying them for rehab.
- Medically supervised detoxification (also known as medically supervised withdrawal) is a procedure that commonly occurs in a hospital wing or clinical facility. The addict’s withdrawal is supervised by a nurse or doctor for his or her health.
We can offer either form of detox, depending on the requirements of their client. Treatment care recovery provides safe recovery for people at all stages of addiction. They handle everyone from individuals who have just begun to feel the effects of dependency, to people that have been chronically using drugs and alcohol. Their drug recovery treatment plans can include treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
Recovery addiction assesses three main components for every patient to design the most powerful and effective treatment. They look for the level of dependency, any contributing psychological factors (including co-occurring disorders), and the most effective path towards recovery for each and every individual client.
Get Help Today with Treatment Care Recovery!
Clients of treatment recovery center’s residential rehabilitation programs can anticipate care that encompasses the most efficient parts of inpatient and outpatient treatment, including:
- 24/7 supervision and access to the clinical team
- luxurious, home-like accommodations
- contact with real world situations and problems
Since every client’s treatment plans are designed to be tailored to their specific needs, no two plans are the same. However, clients will often expect to take part in all or some of the following (all from the comfort of an attractive residential facility):
- group or individual therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
Contact (509) 302-2334 to speak to our experts for additional details about rehabilitation centers, interventions, detox, or substance abuse in general.