Treatment Care Recovery – Call (509) 302-2334 Now!
For alcohol and drug rehab, call us at (509) 302-2334 and Find Help Now! Drug addiction helplessly traps addicts into a corner. They feel as though their struggles will never cease. We know that this doesn’t have to be true. The center hopes to lend a helping hand to addicts and free them of their shame and desperation that drug addiction thrives on. It has been medically documented that drug and alcohol addiction is an illness, and should be treated with the same medical scrutiny as illnesses like Diabetes. The medical experts at recovery rehabilitation drug and clinicians at our facilities specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol dependency. We make sure that our recovery clients receive the best possible treatment. Contact us today.
What’s Substance Addiction?
Drug use usually stems from recreational use; however, most people soon underestimate the power of drugs and find they quickly lose self-control and only want more drugs. More often the drugs make them feel normal again. The longer the drug abuse increases, the harder it is to function without the drug. Without the drug in their system, there are extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms that occur. Our treatment center addresses drug abuse, sometimes treating these in conjunction with physical and/or psychological dependence, which are diseases that additionally develop due to legal and illegal drug abuse.
- Physical dependency occurs through repeated drug use. Drugs disturb the way neurons fire pleasure chemicals in the brain. They only way receive pleasure-giving brain signals when they abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency, which takes longer to form, is when the addict experiences anxiety and hysteria at the thought of not being able to have drugs. The addict only wants to feel good or normal once again.
To address addiction effectively and thoroughly, it is very vital to deal with both the physical and psychological dependency of drugs. We have the staff, experience, and desire required to aid individuals suffering from drug addictions. Our treatment programs are very effective because they incorporate:
- Individual and group therapy
- healthy physical hobbies
- access to the 12-step communities
- a professional and supportive aftercare staff
- wonderful, plush, and luxurious living accommodations
Every client’s personal requirements are taken into consideration when professionals design their custom-made treatment programs. These programs are extremely successful. Not like any other treatment facilities, we utilize various scientific, affordable, and constructive therapies to meet the diverse requirements of all our clients.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug that they are addicted to
- participates in various kinds of therapy and behavioral modifications that help them face their problems
- examine their fundamental reasons for using
- learn how to prevent relapses and temptation from occurring
At Alcohol Treatment Recovery, there is a team of recovery experts responsible for the numerous steps of recovery, such as:
- medical treatment
- drug abuse counseling
- lifestyle and skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention education
- orientation into self-help and support programs
- treatment of mental and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up evaluations
How Treatment Care Recovery Treats Substance Abuse Disorder
Our residential facility is a blend between inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with the eventual goal of social reintegration. We also offer treatment detox and intervention meetings.While staying in gorgeous, comfortable, and decadent residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one advising
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily fitness activities
- other social team building exercises
If you or a loved one lives in Spokane, WA and needs treatment, you can trust your recovery with us. For more information about drug recovery programs, the effects of drug addiction or substance abuse in general, please contact Treatment Care Recovery professional staff at (509) 302-2334!